Things You Need to Know:
- Socially Distanced Designated Entry/Exit Paths
- Family Services
- Volunteers will have masks and masks will be available
- Guided Seating with Host/Co-Host to assist with distancing
- Kids' Activity Packets available
- Touchpoints cleaned in between services
- We look forward to seeing you, but return when you feel comfortable
- Online LiveStream will continue at 9:30 and 11 AM
- Sunday Morning Kids, Students, and Adult groups will resume July 12
Phases of Re-Gathering
PHASE 1 - June 7
We will have worship services only on Sunday mornings at 8, 9:30, and 11 AM. Kids', Student, and Adult Groups will not be meeting on Sunday mornings at this time as they continue to meet virtually or on-campus during the week. Numerous measures will be taken to make Sunday mornings a safe and family friendly gathering.
PHASE 2 - July 12
We will begin phasing in on-campus Kids', Student, and Adult Groups at this time with safety measures in place.
PHASE 3 - Mid-August
We will be back in full swing with activities and groups on campus as we kick-off the new school year with safety measures in place!
(Please note: The phases are subject to change based on weekly evaluation by Central staff and local and state guidelines.)