Join us on Facebook
Every Wednesday at 6 PM
for another mid-week encouragement with Pastor Alan!
See you then!
We truly are living in unprecedented days where things seem to change rapidly. Our staff at Central is working hard to ensure that we communicate with you as often as we can with updates that are helpful. We want to always provide you an opportunity to ask questions and get help when you and your family need it.
- Our worship services stream on Sunday at 9:30 AM, and 11 AM on our Website, Facebook page and YouTube.
- All of our Central Groups, Central Kids, Central Kids Jr, and Central Students will be meeting virtually until further notice.
- Central Kids and Student Ministry are providing high quality resources for your kids and family to keep you in the Word of God together.
- We have already begun our Central Groups for Adults and Students (6th - 12th grade). If you would like to sign up to be in a group, click here.
- We offer groups at different times during the week and for different stages of life. It's a fantastic way to stay connected.
TEXTING FROM CENTRAL
- We have a text service in place that enables us to communicate to all our members via text.
- The phone number you will see when we send a text will be: 407-871-6355.
- We have created a special phone number for those who need prayer, assistance or have general questions. The number is: 407-915-6934. You are asked to call the number and leave a message and the pastor on call will call you back as soon as possible.
- You can also send in a prayer request via text messaging: 407-338-4024
PERSONAL CONTACT INFO UPDATE
- We do ask that you update your personal and family information using the “Update My Info” button below.
- We are calling all our church members and regular attenders to check on you and updating your information helps us tremendously. Thank you!
- If you are financially able, please continue to be faithful in your giving. You can give online, in the mail (3101 West State Road 46, Sanford, Florida 32771), set up a bank draft or come by the church office from 9 AM to 3 PM daily.
We are asking that our church look for ways to help our community in this time of global crisis. Our hope is over the next few days and weeks, we will give you some tangible and creative ways to serve others.
If you or your family is in need, especially if you are a senior adult, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call our hotline number 407-915-6934.