Central Kids Awana begins on January 20! We will be doing registration and payment contactless this year. Here is how to register and make payment for your child/children.
- Fill out entire Registration Form Below.
- Club Registration and AWANA Handbook are the only required fees. All other fees are optional. (Registration fees go to support special nights, awards, store night and administrations costs.)
- Total all of your fees. Then SUBMIT your registration.
- Then click on the Pay Here tab for payment.(this will take you to our church giving page, however there is an AWANA payment tab)
- Print your receipt. (A receipt will be sent to your email.)
- All supplies will be packaged and ready for pick up when you arrive.
Please email Mary Eppl at firstname.lastname@example.org with payment questions.
*Please note, payment via credit/debit card is available and will incur an additional 2.5% processing fee. Payment linked to a checking account will incur no fee.
AWANA Safety Protocol
- All volunteers and kids over 2 yrs. olds must wear masks.
- All volunteers and kids will have a touchless temperature check.
- Families will be checked in at a manned station with no touch involved.
- Kids and volunteers will wash hands at arrival and between each activity.
- Tables will be cleaned between each activity.
- Worship Center and classrooms will be marked for physical distancing seating.
- Activities will be chosen to avoid contact.
- Volunteers in gloves as they sign off in kids books.