28 Nov 5 Tips and Tricks for Kid Check-In
Last Sunday we launched our new check-in software and I spent my morning observing people as they checked in. As I watched and worked with the system I learned 5 tricks that will help you and I both out.
You can watch the video or keep reading to find out more.
1. You can’t look up your family by phone number. Some people are used to doing that on our old system, but with the new system you must use your last name.
2. It makes a difference who you select when your family information appears. Watch the video to find out more, but the short version is…select yourself.
3. You don’t need to select the tiny checkbox next to your child’s name. You can actually click anywhere on your child’s name to proceed.
4. This software updates our attendance records (which is really helpful). So it’s really important that you check your child into the correct class. If you don’t, we’ll have to fix it later. Be sure to select the 9:30 and 11:00 classes if your child plans to stay both hours.
5. Once you’ve selected your child’s classes, click on “Go” rather than “Close”. If you select “Close”, the software will cancel your selections and you’ll have to do it again.
Hopefully these tips can help you speed up your check-in process just a little bit. What about you? What tips and tricks have you learned? Feel free to comment.
Still confused? Watch the video below to see a live demonstration.